• Be involved in people management in coordination with the HR department. This includes ensuring optimal staffing of the Unit(s).
• Regularly assess the performance of nursing staff to determine skills / training requirements schedule and organize training programs (CNE’s) for the Qualified Nurses.
• Provide the highest quality of care by enabling the upkeep of quality throughout the facility.
• Ensure there is utmost patient satisfaction.
• Ensure that the unit(s) function effectively and efficiently.
• Lead in the development and enhancement of scope of services.
• Ensures that the units(s) are fully and efficiently utilized depending on patient load and flows.
• A nursing Diploma/BsN in Nursing
• A valid nursing council of Kenya license
• A Higher Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Critical Care
• Updated BLS, ACLS certificate
• Minimum 5 years nursing working experience with at least 1 year in management
• Proficient in computer and Health Information Systems
• Confident, organized and with excellent communication skills
• Critical thinking, Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please send your application letter, an updated CV with copies of relevant certificates. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.