Location: Mogadishu, Somalia (Applicants must be able to travel to the work location)
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services. The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans. Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. https://ami.health/covid-testing-vaccination/
• Deliver professional health services including provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services, which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
• Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively for Resuscitative and Emergency Services
• Ensure operational readiness of Resuscitative and Emergency Services, equipment, instruments and personal equipment.
• Assist with sterilization and maintenance of surgical instruments/equipment and stores.
• Orientate other nurses with the layout of the Emergency department and provide guidance on the duties be activated in an emergency.
• Assist with orientation for incoming personnel.
• Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required.
• Assist in the general day-to-day operations of the facility as required.
• Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements.
• Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
• Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services
• Conduct a check of the Controlled Drugs.
• Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
• Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager or designee.
• The Nurse must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an emergency room nurse.
• Total of 5 years’ nursing Experience
• Diploma of Nursing, or equivalent.
• Postgraduate qualification in Emergency Nursing.
• Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse within Home Country.
• Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
• A valid Home Country License must be maintained at all times
• Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and PHTLS/ITLS.
• Must be able to speak and understand the English Language
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.