The Course helps learners to practice Disease Prevention and Healthy Lifestyles
Disease Prevention and Healthy Lifestyles educate and advocate for the transformational of entire communities.
In this guide, you’ll find out and learn more on Team Building and Transformational Leadership skills.
Prof. Korso Gude
The course will cover what you need to know and what you need to do in Team Building and Transformational Leadership. Topics we will cover include:
- Health and disease, influence of family and community
- Culture, beliefs, attitudes, and stigmatized illnesses
- Leading causes of death, risk factors, and prevention
- Three levels of health promotion/disease prevention
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Develop understanding of Team Building and Transformational Leadership, and specifically its impact across Africa
- Describe the correct management plans for conflict resolutions
- Identify procedures for prevention and control in primary care, and safe management of personal protective equipment for Team Building and Transformational Leadership
- Apply the necessary measures to keep your primary care services running and routine care
Who is this Course for?
The aim of this course is to help clinicians contribute to a gradual return to the patient volumes observed before the outbreak in Africa.
The course is designed for primary care providers operating across the African continent, with a particular focus on upper lower to lower-middle-income populations where information sharing can be difficult.
This may include non-physician clinicians (NPCs) known as clinical officers (COs) across selected African countries.